Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween Decorations

Real Moms real views had a cute idea with black crows and orange pumpkins to Halloweeny up your front porch with the Halloween colors. Very cute! 
13-halloween-front-porches
This cute and easy green Frankie door is from Mel-designs. What an easy thing to do for Halloween if you HAVE a green door!!
Hanging Bats
Martha Stewart has this cute porch scene with a bunch of bats in a "Bat Cave!" Wouldn't this bea easy, but creepy for Halloween? 
Between Naps on the Porch had this cute Halloween scene with fresh flowers and pumpkins and fall leaves and cornstalks. I love the cute scarecrow peeking from behind!


autumn wreath made with indian corn
I love this hanging decoration using indian corn and apples and fall leaves! So pretty! And you could leave it up all the way to Thanksgiving!

custom screen porch

This one is my favorite. I have a bunch of these obelisks in wrought iron. It would be so easy to cover them with sheet material and then add a black taped on smile and eyeballs. Cute Ghosts! BOO!
I've got to get busy making my yard look spooky for Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardener Wannabe

Gardener Wannabe
The Gardener Wannabe