Sunday, October 14, 2012

Garden Wedding

I went to an outdoor wedding over the weekend. It was so pretty. The flowers were all in bloom. How do they keep their blooms so dang HUGE?
                           I loved this little flower cart filled up with blooms....
                            The last of the summer's flowers....
                      Little white lights and wrought iron decorated every nook and cranny....
                   I wish mine looked this big and beautiful....
Pretty flower gardens everywhere.....

 I loved this wrought iron arbor with hanging baskets of piled up flowers.....
                            So pretty.....
                       And cute little benches for sitting and admiring all the beauty...
                        I almost got a good picture of the bride and groom before my battery gave out.

I loved this shot of one of the flower girls with the beautiful Utah mountains in the background. So pretty. I love Utah in the fall. It's my very favorite season.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardener Wannabe

Gardener Wannabe
The Gardener Wannabe